From strawberry daiquiri to toasted marshmallow, jelly beans have some unconventional flavors.
Which one is America’s favorite?
Candystore.com, an online candy retailer, used sales data along with SurveyMonkey and Facebook polling to ask 10,000 Americans their favorite jelly bean flavor.
According to candystore.com, Virginians' favorite jelly bean flavor is watermelon. The majority of North Carolinians prefer black licorice.
Here’s the top five flavors nationally:
1. Black licorice was the top flavor in 11 states, including Alaska and California.
2. Buttered popcorn swept seven states, including Texas.
3. Watermelon was the winner in six states, including Oregon.
4. Cherry took five states, including Arizona.
5. Cinnamon was the top choice in four states, including Wyoming.
View the full rankings on candystore.com.