PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WVEC) -- Thinking about adopting a cat? Do you like yoga?
Well now you can enjoy both at once at Cat Yoga.
On July 15 from 1 to 2 p.m., yoga enthusiasts can participate in the free tranquil event.
River Yoga has teamed up with the Portsmouth Humane Society allowing yogis the opportunity to relax and enjoy the company of adorable, adoptable cats and kittens.
The class will be held at the Portsmouth United Church of Christ, 5900 Portsmouth Boulevard, and again, the event is free.
Suggested donation is $10, or an item of equivalent value from the Humane Society's wish list below.
Portsmouth Humane Society Wish List:
- Clorox Bleach
- Paper towels / toilet paper
- Laundry soap (for HE machines only)
- Dawn dish soap / sponges / green srubbies
- Blankets/sheets/towels (bedding for animals)
- Canned pate style wet cat food (Highest Need)
- Canned pate style wet dog food (Highest Need)
- Dog and cat treats (dye free please)
- Peanut Butter
- Tuna Fish (Highest Need)
- Kong dog toys for large dogs
- Plastic cat toys
For more information about the Portsmouth Humane Society click HERE.
For more information about River Yoga, click HERE.