Police have arrested a 39-year-old man after he allegedly followed Taylor Swift's motorcade to the airport after her October concert at Circuit of the Americas in Austin.

According to an affidavit obtained Thursday, on the night of Swift's performance, Oct. 22, police were dispatched to the Atlantic Aviation Fixed Base Operations at Austin Bergstrom International Airport where her personal plane was leaving from Austin. Swift was leaving with her father and mother when Frank Hoover allegedly arrived at the airport and was attempting to take a picture with Swift.

Swift has previously placed a restraining order against Hoover, which means that he is not allowed within 500 feet of her.

By the time officers got to the airport, Swift's plane had already left and Hoover was not arrested, according to his arrest warrant.

Police later spoke with Swift's security, who said Hoover walked within 25 to 50 feet of the family's motorcade that night and talked to an employee inside FBO. That employee then called the security guard and told him that Hoover was asking questions that "seemed out of place."

When the security guard went inside the airport, he said he found Hoover staring out the window at her plane. The security guard asked Hoover what he was doing there. Hoover allegedly said he was there to take a picture with Swift and "possibly accompany Taylor wherever she goes," the affidavit said.

In addition to Hoover's attempted contact with Swift at the airport, the Austin Police Department learned that Hoover also sent about 30 "harassing emails" to Swift's father between Aug. 28 and Oct. 27. While most of the emails detailed his infatuation with Swift, he also allegedly wrote about topics such as "earthquakes, God, Satan's lies, forgiveness, job opportunities and partnership," the affidavit said.

On Sept. 17, Hoover allegedly wrote Swift's father stating, "Without her, I walk the earth alone forever and she'll continue to experience failed relationships that break her heart."

According to the affidavit, the emails "began escalating into threats."

Hoover was arrested around 3 p.m. Thursday on a charge of repeated violation of a protective order, a third degree felony. He is being held on a $100,000 bond.