Crews battle blaze after shed catches fire in Chesapeake

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WVEC) -- A large shed went up in flames at a residence in Chesapeake on Thursday.

The fire broke out shortly before noon in the 300 block of Warrick Road. Firefighters were able to get the flames under control in about a half hour.

No one was injured.

Fire officials are now trying to figure out what started this fire.

© 2017 WVEC-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment