WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WVEC) -- A gas leak was reported at the College of William and Mary.
Around 11 a.m. on Wednesday construction crews were doing work on campus when they hit a gas line.
The incident happened near the academic building, Adair Hall. The building closed down until they fixed the leak at 12:45 p.m.
Update: Incident at Adair Hall is all clear. All roads and buildings are open.— William & Mary News (@WMNews) September 20, 2017
Fire units and the gas company were on the scene.
© 2018 WVEC-TV