SUFFOLK, Va. (WVEC) -- Investigators determined that a fire that put four people out of their home Saturday started accidentally and was electrical in nature.
The house in the 1400 block of Sierra Dr. caught fire shortly before 4:30 p.m.
The call about the fire there came minutes after crews responed to another house fire.
No one was hurt in the fire on Sierra Drive, but one of the people who was displaced went to the hospital to replace medical supplies that were in the home that crews could not recover.
© 2018 WVEC-TV