HAMPTON, Va. (WVEC) -- Three adults and three kids are without a home after a fire ripped through their apartment unit.
According to the Hampton Fire Department, fire fighters responded to the in the 5100 block of Auburn Lane early Monday afternoon.
No one was injured. The cause of the fire was ruled as accidental.
Apt fire 5100 Blk. Auburn Ln fire out. Neg injuries 3 adults 3 children displaced assisted by RedCross. Fire accidental. pic.twitter.com/2bOeRcTd1Z— Hampton VA Fire (@HamptonVAFire) February 13, 2017
The American Red Cross staff are currently assisting the displaced adults and children.
© 2017 WVEC-TV