Close Officials: Fireplace caused fire that displaced 3 in Hampton Staff , WVEC 10:55 AM. EDT November 01, 2017 CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST HAMPTON, Va. (WVEC) -- Three people were displaced by a fire on Wednesday morning. Firefighters were called out to a house in the 100 block of Peach Tree Lane just before 6:30 a.m.Officials say the fire was caused by a fireplace. © 2017 WVEC-TV CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST JOIN THE CONVERSATION To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Leave a Comment TRENDING VIDEOS Video Shows Rescue of Kala Brown Two bodies found in home in Virginia Beach Top Headlines at Noon on June 9 Teen shot and killed during home invasion Norfolk drivers frustrated over parking during Harborfest Woman distracted by phone falls over basement access doors Little farmer in Hampton Roads 13News Now Crystal Harper gives update on cancer treatment Courtland Construction Truck Fire WVEC Live Breaking News Coverage More Stories Homicide investigation underway after shooting in… Nov 24, 2017, 9:26 p.m. Here are 46 top Cyber Monday deals 48 hours early Nov 24, 2017, 5:48 p.m. Warmer by Saturday afternoon Feb 20, 2016, 2:12 p.m.