Crews in Suffolk respond to commercial structure fire

SUFFOLK, Va. (WVEC) -- Suffolk Fire and Rescue responded to a commercial fire around 10 p.m. Saturday. 

Crews were called to the Wash House Launderette in the 800 block of North Main Street.

A spokesperson for the fire department in Suffolk said everyone inside the business was evacuated. 

The fire was contained to a dryer unit which reportedly malfunctioned.

No one was hurt as a result of the fire.

© 2018 WVEC-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment