Close House fire in Suffolk ruled accidental Staff , WVEC 1:40 PM. EST December 03, 2017 CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST SUFFOLK, Va. (WVEC) -- A house in the 800 block of Colonel Meade Drive caught fire this morning. Suffolk Fire and Rescue determined the fire was an accident. No injuries were reported. © 2017 WVEC-TV CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN GOOGLE+ PINTEREST JOIN THE CONVERSATION To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Leave a Comment TRENDING VIDEOS Video Shows Rescue of Kala Brown Two bodies found in home in Virginia Beach Top Headlines at Noon on June 9 Teen shot and killed during home invasion Norfolk drivers frustrated over parking during Harborfest Woman distracted by phone falls over basement access doors Little farmer in Hampton Roads 13News Now Crystal Harper gives update on cancer treatment Courtland Construction Truck Fire WVEC Live Breaking News Coverage More Stories Woman, child hurt in Norfolk crash with fire truck Dec 17, 2017, 12:29 p.m. All power restored to Atlanta airport | Hundreds of… Dec 17, 2017, 1:17 p.m. Road closes due to water main issue in Virginia Beach Dec 17, 2017, 2:43 p.m.