Man hospitalized after being shocked in Va. Beach

A man has reportedly been shocked on Olive Road in Virginia Beach Wednesday morning.

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- A man is in the hospital after being shocked Wednesday morning in Virginia Beach.

The incident happened on Olive Road, just off Kempsville Road in the Acredale neighborhood around 10 a.m.

The man was working for a private tree service in a resident's yard and was on a lift, when he somehow struck a power line.

The man was taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. No word on his condition at this time.

© 2017 WVEC-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment