Person dies after being caught in accidental house fire in Virginia Beach

A grandmother is dead after her home went up in flames in Virginia Beach

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- Police say 70-year-old Sandra Daniels died after she got caught in a house fire in Virginia Beach Wednesday afternoon.

Fire crews were dispatched to a home in the 1600 block of Allman Ct. just before 1:45 p.m.

When units arrived on the scene they found heavy smoke coming from the single story home. Firefighters entered the home and Daniels inside.

Units were able to contain flames at the home shortly before 2:10 p.m. 

Investigators determined the fire was accidental.

PHOTOS: Man hospitalized after house fire on Allman Ct. in Va. Beach

© 2018 WVEC-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment