Transformer catches fire behind Pembroke Mall

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- Things should get back to normal at Virginia Beach Town Center, after a fire led to evacuations on Saturday night.

Authorities say a transformer caught on fire just before 6 p.m. behind Pebroke Mall. The fire caused alarms to go off nearby at restaurants, which led to building evacuations.

No one was hurt.

© 2017 WVEC-TV


JOIN THE CONVERSATION

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the
Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Leave a Comment