KITTY HAWK, N.C. (WVEC) -- Sentara will stop providing healthcare services at the Kitty Hawk medical center on December 15.
Sentara made the announcement on October 2.
The following healthcare services will no longer be provided at the location:
- Sentara Urgent Care
- Sentara owned medical practices including:
- Sentara Family Medicine Physicians
- Sentara Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists
- Sentara OB/GYN Specialists
- Sentara Surgery Specialists
- Advanced Imaging Center, Sentara Therapy Center and Outpatient Laboratory
Officials say Sentara Kitty Hawk has undergone several building repairs in recent years, however air quality and structural issues remain ongoing.
Patients seeking medical attention are able to visit the following locations:
- Sentara Family Medicine Physicians practice located at 715 North Main Highway, Manteo
- Sentara Family & Internal Medicine Physicians practice at 446 Caratoke Highway, Moyock
- Sentara Cardiology Specialists at 5136 North Croatan Highway, Kitty Hawk
In case of emergencies, Sentara says they are ready to provide access through Sentara Nightingale air ambulance and inter-hospital ground transport.
https://www.sentara.com/albemarle-north-carolina/hospitalslocations/locations/sentara-kitty-hawk.aspxClick here for more information.
© 2018 WVEC-TV