Two cell phone carriers are offering free services to Hampton Roads residents affected by Hurricane Matthew.
Verizon Wireless is offering free local and long distance calling, phone charging and troubleshooting to storm victims at all of it's locations in Hampton Roads.
Residents who want to redeem this offer do not have to be Verizon Wireless customers.
Click here to find all Verizon locations in the area along with store hours and addresses below.
AT&T is also looking to help people who may still be in the dark. They are offering free charging for phones at store locations in the area. Again, you don't have to be an AT&T customer to charge your phone.
The free charging is available at the following locations:
• 4725 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia, VA 23462
• 1119 N. Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA 23502
• 3380 Princess Anne Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
• 1412 Greenbrier Pkwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320
• 606 Hilltop West Shopping Center, Virginia Beach, VA
• 2201 Upton Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
• 4200 Portsmouth Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321
• 7394 Harbour Towne Parkway, Suffolk, VA
• 2170 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, VA 23666
• 12080 Jefferson Ave, Newports News, VA