Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- Nation At least 5,000 evacuated following Tenn. train fire
- Nation Now 7 'alien sightings' for World UFO Day
- People Attorney: Journey drummer on meth during arrest
- At least 36 dead after ferry capsizes in Philippines
- 5 things you need to know Thursday
- U.S. asks Swiss to extradite FIFA officials
- Confused by Greek debt crisis? Here's the lowdown
- Tunisia: 12 people detained in hotel attack probe
- Obama's day: Overtime talk in Wisconsin
- Sheriff: 2 dead in helicopter crash in northwest Oregon
- Sacramento Mayor sues city, paper over emails
- Firefighter files lawsuit following noose-tying incident
Crashed Indonesian plane may have had engine problem
Trump: 'I love the Mexican people'
More Trump dump: Celebs speak out
NBC revs up for return to NASCAR broadcasts
Calif. attacks send warning that Internet lines are 'basically unsecured'
Chicago grapples with the impending Grateful Dead finale
Holiday weekend TV: 'Capitol Fourth'
'Person of interest' in custody for missing Arizona couple
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
United States of food trucks: 51 deliciously quirky treats
Looking for BBQ inspiration? Check out each state's most pinned recipe
Stream this: Which music service is right for you?
Transitioning to civilian careers become easier for veterans with the help from programs such as Camo 2 Commerce and companies like Amazon.
For Sergio Negrin, the July 20th reopening of the U.S. embassy in Havana, Cuba, paints a far different picture than the island he left behind in the early 1970s.
Experts warn about the use of fireworks and the effects they can have on veterans with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
A Tennessee store owner decided to express his beliefs following the Supreme Court's ruling allowing same-sex marriage by putting up a sign that reads, "No Gays Allowed."
He has stuttered his entire life of 31 years. He spent his childhood filled with anxiety over public speaking. But now, as an adult, Joel Korte has decided to own his stuttering and live a happy life. You won't believe what he does now.
The U.S. Navy is celebrating the 4th of July with a tribute video of their best bombs bursting in air.
As major companies cut ties with presidential candidate Donald Trump after his controversial comments about Mexican immigrants, an eight-year-old Texas girl took to YouTube to deliver a message of her own.
A group of women have joined together after one mom was ridiculed for putting her 5-year-old daughter in a baby carrier. A store manager snapped a photo that has since gone viral.
Two girls were trapped in their burning apartment when neighbors urged them to jump from a broken window. Watch as the two girls fall into their neighbors arms from a second story window.
A Louisiana man addresses the hypocrisy of Walmart banning Confederate items in a video that has since gone viral. The man was able to buy a cake with an image of the Islamic State flag, but not one bearing the Rebel flag.