Get the newsLog In or Subscribe to skip
- World Ireland set to approve gay marriage in public vote
- TV Duggars reeling from Josh's sex-abuse scandal
- News 5 things you need to know Friday
- Does your state's driving test include parallel parking?
- 6 Baltimore officers indicted in Freddie Gray's death
- Magnitude-4.1 quake hits Napa Valley
- Report: Islamic State seizes town near Ramadi
- Review after Schwarzenegger cut killer's sentence
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas
- South Korea court frees 'nut rage' airline executive
- Naked protest in San Fran for 'Black Lives Matter'
- Oil spill cleanup goes on as residents watch, worry
Report: China demanded U.S. plane leave island airspace
Suspect named in quadruple homicide in D.C.
Cause of oil spill probed as cleanup of Calif. coast continues
End of an era: David Letterman signs off
What dog owners need to know about H3N2 canine flu
More charges brought in Holly Bobo murder case
Taylor Swift launches U.S. tour in Louisiana
CVS buys Omnicare for $12.7B to expand senior care business
Ex-Catholic school teacher pleads guilty to sex with student
Monsters to heros: How popular culture views motorcycle gangs
On the go? What's your best snack option?
Gay voices: Why we deserve marriage
The national president of the Boy Scouts of America hinted that he may reverse course and allow gay leaders to join the 105-year-old organization.
Hot antifreeze began leaking when a school bus was carrying kids home, and resulted in severe burns on some of the kids' feet, legs and knees.
New research has shown that domestic dogs may have a pedigree that dates back almost 40,000 years to when modern humans started colonizing Europe and Asia.
Watch master barbers put popular razors to the test to find out which gives the best shave while saving you money.
Fairy penguins, also know as blue penguins, are the smallest penguin species. Hear how they use those tiny voices to communicate with each other at the Bronx Zoo.
A man stripped completely naked in front of everyone at a gate in Charlotte Douglas International Airport after witnesses say his flight to Jamaica was overbooked.
Newly released surveillance video shows a family fight off robbers outside an Atlanta area hotel in April.
David Letterman ended his 33-year late-night television career with an emotional farewell to viewers Wednesday's 'Late Show' finale.
DEA officials arrested 280 individuals across four states in "Operation Pilluted," the operation that targets the distribution of illicit painkillers.