LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

CHESAPEAKE -- Three people were displaced after their duplex caught fire in Chesapeake Tuesday afternoon.

Firefighters could see smoke coming from the duplex in the 2000 block of Speedy Street when they arrived.

The fire was contained to the bedroom. Nobody was injured.

Two adults and a child have made arrangements for lodging.

Officials believe a space heater too close to combustibles started the fire.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wvec.com/story/news/2014/09/10/14849702/