WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- It's been a busy week for the TSA.
Fifty firearms and 80 pounds of marijuana, among other things, were discovered in carry-on bags at airports around the country this week.
Here's a look at what TSA agents found:
- 50 Firearms Discovered This Week Of the 50 firearms, 44 were loaded and 13 had rounds chambered.
- 80 Pounds of Marijuana - 80 pounds of marijuana was discovered in a checked bag at the McClellan - Palomar (CRQ) airport in California.
- A double edge knife was detected in a cane at Minneapolis (MSP)
- Three knife keys were discovered at Birmingham (BGM)
- A realistic replica hand grenade was discovered at Las Vegas (LAS)
- Speargun discovered in carry-on bag at St. Croix (STX)
- Four knives in one bag (MCO), Hunting Knife (BUR), Switchblades (BUR, MCO & MCI)
- 16 knuckle knives (IAD), Throwing Knives (SJC & LGB), Throwing Star (LAS)
- 15 stun guns were discovered this week in carry-on bags around the nation: Three were discovered at Dallas Love (DAL), two at Denver (DEN), and the remainder were discovered at Albuquerque (ABQ), Baltimore (BWI), Detroit (DTW), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Fresno (FAT), Jackson (JAN), Las Vegas (LAS), Omaha (OMA), Sacramento (SMF), and San Francisco (SFO).
- An Airsoft gun was discovered this week in a carry-on bag at the Lubbock (LBB) airport.