LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

NORFOLK -- Crews responded to a small fire inside a boys bathroom at Ruffner Academy in Norfolk Friday afternoon.

Officials say the fire was inside a paper towel dispenser on the fourth floor.

No students were at the school at the time. They were released at 12:45 p.m. due to an air conditioning malfunction.

Staff members inside the building were evacuated.

The incident remains under investigation.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wvec.com/story/news/2014/09/10/14865488/