VIRGINIA BEACH -- Three people have been displaced following an attic fire in Va. Beach Friday night.
Fire sparks in Va. Beach attic, residents escape
Firefighters received the call of a fire in the 3700 block of Kings Point Road around 8:40 p.m. Friday.
The three occupants and a dog all managed to escape safely, according to Virginia Beach Fire Battalion Chief Brian Taylor.
Crews managed to extinguish the flames within minutes.
Investigators are now looking into whether faulty wires may have be to blame, Taylor said.
Read or Share this story: http://www.wvec.com/story/news/2014/09/10/14847070/