The Jr. Account Executive position is responsible for learning the fast-paced world of the television and digital industries through a mentor approach with an assigned Senior Account Manager. In addition, the Jr. Account Executive will also be responsible for generating revenue by prospecting and selling television and interactive advertising campaigns for WVEC and WVEC.COM.
Responsible for agency paperwork, preparation with Senior Account Manager, client calls, proposal preparation and presentations, closing negotiations, and meeting revenue goals. Growth opportunities are available.
1. Foster communication and work with Senior Account Manager.
2. Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals.
3. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships internally and externally.
4. Create and deliver creative, high-impact sales presentations.
5. Perform related duties as assigned which may not be specifically listed in the job description, but which are within the general occupational series and responsibility level associated with the incumbents class of work.
613 Woodis Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
No phone calls please.
WVEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of this station not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of the person's age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other protected classes. Discriminatory practices are specifically prohibited by Belo and the Federal Communications Commission.