Posting Date: February 12, 2013
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree electronics or related field
- 2 yrs broadcast maintenance experience
- First class radio telephone license/SBE certification preferred
- Repair of recording, studio/ENG/EFP cameras, transmission and processing equipmentValid driver's license
- Maintenance of studio, ENG, transmission/receiving, and editing equipment
- Assist in system design and documentation
- Maintain necessary records, logs, and reports as required
- Operate master control, studio, ENG, Satellite, and remote production facilities
613 Woodis Avenue
Norfolk, VA. 23510
No phone calls please!
WVEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of this station not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of the person's age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other protected classes. Discriminatory practices are specifically prohibited by Belo and the Federal Communications Commission.