Position: Interactive Account Executive
WVEC-TV, Norfolk, VA is looking for an Interactive Account Executive responsible for generating revenue by prospecting and selling interactive advertising campaigns for Belo Interactive in collaboration with off-line partners as required. Responsible for client calls, proposal preparation and presentations, successful closing negotiations, and meeting revenue goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in digital and/or media sales background
- Demonstrated ability of gathering information and delivering targeted presentations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a team sales environment
- Valid driver's license and personal transportation required
- Meet and exceed aggressive digital revenue goals
- Perform related duties as assigned which may not be specifically listed in the job description, but which are within the general occupational series and responsibility level associated with the incumbent's class of work.
- Prospect, close and manage new relationships with local partners seeking to compete more effectively through the use of our Digital suite of products
- Must be able to quickly analyze data, formulate plans and offer creative strategies for prospects & clients
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple client accounts through all steps of the sales process
- Present clients with creative strategies and new technology to accomplish their business goals
Please apply to:
613 Woodis Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
No phone calls please.
WVEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of this station not to discriminate in its employment and personnel practices because of the person's age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other protected classes. Discriminatory practices are specifically prohibited by Belo and the Federal Communications Commission.