WVEC ABC13 and WVEC.com is seeking an experienced outside sales professional with 4+ years Digital Sales experience. The Digital Account Executive works under the direct supervision of Digital Sales Manager to prospect, qualify and close new business opportunities. We provide the tools, training, and hands on coaching required to make you an expert in digital/interactive sales.
Ideal candidate must have: a passion for digital strategy and marketing, mobile, display and social media. Candidate must be a team player, with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. Candidate must also be an independent self-starter who is comfortable taking the sales lead from concept to completion, and can confidently represent the WVEC ABC13 in the market. Candidate should not only have the proven ability to maintain the client needs and timelines but to continue to incubate new ideas that will continually keep the digital presence fresh, cutting edge and competitive. This role interfaces with internal teams and clients in order to ensure successful fulfillment and delivery of digital/interactive marketing projects.
Key responsibilities include:
Generating sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities; Interfacing with potential clients on all levels to understand and manage client expectations; Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals, as well as contributing to and helping meet team goals.
Key Activities include:
- Prospecting, pre-call planning, needs analysis, selling and closing digital marketing solutions to directbusinesses and advertising agencies.
- Develops digital revenues from both traditional and non-traditional advertisers.
- Works with digital staff to create sellable web-based content.
- Calls on national and local digital advertising customers.
- Develops business plan to meet sales goals.
- Attend and actively engage in continuous training and planning sessions.
- Effective and timely execution of customer service with impeccable time management andorganizational skills.
- Prepare and present marketing proposals utilizing quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Delivery of monthly customer reports and campaign optimization.
- Effectively manage a sales funnel, achieving appointment setting and presentation key performanceindicators.
- Develop, maintain and prospect new business from traditional and non-traditional advertisers locatedin the market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and understands consumer behavior across multiple media channels.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please apply to:
613 Woodis Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510
No phone calls please.