Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions
LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

HAMPTON--Firefighters say two people and their pets escaped fire in their Hampton apartment.

Firefighters were called to the 200 block of Kathann Drive at the Abbington at Northampton Apartments - around 7:1p p.m. Wednesday.

Firefighters told WVEC.com that the fire started in a dryer and the flames were contained to one room.

The Red Cross is helping the residents.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wvec.com/story/news/2014/09/10/14827936/