USA TODAY-- You have a lot to live up to, Tony the Tiger.
Breakfast cereals of the past came jam-packed with sugar, vitamins -- and jingles that live on, long after the cereals lost their spot on grocery shelves.
In honor of National Cereal Day, here are some memorable slogans.
Disclaimer: They may get stuck in your head for days, because they're grrrreat!
1. Buc Wheats (1971): 'Pass the Buc-, pass the Buc-, pass the Buckwheats!'
2. Grins & Smiles & Giggles & Laughs (1980s): 'The crunchy cereal that smiles back at you!'
3. Quisp (1965) 'The cereal from outer space!' and Quake (1965) ('The power cereal from inner space!')
4. King Vitaman: (1970) 'Have breakfast with the king!'
5. Freakies (1972): 'Oh, we are the Freakies, we are the Freakies, dancing on freaky street, we never miss a meal, 'cause we love the cereal!'
6. Dino Pebbles (1990s): 'Barney, my Dino Pebbles!'
7. CoCo Wheats (1930): 'It's CoCo wheats! It's cocoa wheats, bird brain!'