Autoplay
Show Thumbnails
Show Captions
LINKEDINCOMMENTMORE

VIRGINIA BEACH -- Fire crews responded to a storage container fire at Lynnhaven Mall on Saturday.

The fire was reported just before 1 p.m. at Uno Pizzeria and Grill which is accessible from outside the mall.

Chief Deborah Gaudet confirms the fire started inside a storage container that is attached to the restaurant, but flames did not spread to the business.

The fire was declared under control in 10 minutes and everyone inside the restaurant was evacuated before firefighters arrived.

Officials have not released details about the cause of the fire.

No injuries have been reported.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wvec.com/story/news/2014/09/10/14847104/