VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — The sign language interpreters at Something in the Water almost stole the show with their enthusiasm!
Attendees caught the ASL interpreter enthusiastically translating the music during Pusha T's and Jhene Aiko's sets.
Check her out. She was absolutely on point.
More SITW Information:
- Jay-Z makes surprise appearance on stage at 'Something in the Water'
- 'Something in the Water': Some do's and don'ts
- Set times, activity schedule released for Something in the Water festival
- Organizers urge festival goers to leave their cars at home, take alternate transportation
- Plans in place for beach trash clean-up during, after Something in the Water
- Something in the Water Pop-Up Church takes shape at the Oceanfront