It could be the best bargain for your back and it's a top gift idea just in time for Valentine’s Day 2018.
Based on our focus groups, spa and massage-related gifts are topping the list which leads me to this steal today.
If you are reading this, you're probably one of the many people in our viewing area with back pain. Today, for far less than the price of one massage, you can score a massage on demand daily. New to market following the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, a deep-kneading massage pillow is certainly worth a look.
Complete with heat function and unanimous approval from the healthcare experts we interviewed, this is a winner for your back and wallet.
USA Today health and fitness contributor Dr. Derek Alessi also tested today's deal that I found and said the following: "There are countless health benefits tied to massage therapy. The portability tied to this product allows those benefits to travel with you"
Click the play button to watch today's major deal in action. Features include:
- Infrared heat function releases knots, eases tension and soothes and relaxes muscles
- Allow you to target your upper, lower or whole back
- Improves blood circulation
- Turns a sofa or arm chair into your own personal massage center
- Excellent Valentine’s Day gift at its lowest-recorded price
- Promotes better sleep
- Increases flexibility
- Comes with car adapter for passenger use and household wallet outlet
$40 Off New Infrared Heat Massage Deep Kneading Massage Pillow + Free Shipping
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this station, Amazon Live and others. Neither Matt nor this station are compensated by the brands featured here. Prices are subject to change at any time and products are expected to sell out.