x

Norfolk's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Norfolk, Virginia | 13NEWSNOW.com

Firefighters extinguish bathroom fire at Suffolk business

Firefighters determined a bathroom fan had caught fire with extension in the ductwork.
Credit: Suffolk Fire & Rescue

SUFFOLK, Va. — Firefighters say they brought under control a fire that broke out at a Suffolk business on Monday evening.

The building is located on Meade Parkway.  Arriving crews found light smoke coming from a vent in the roof.  Firefighters determined a bathroom fan had caught fire with extension in the ductwork.

No one was hurt, and the fire has been put out.