ST. LOUIS — On the surface, it looked like a pretty stingy tip. After all, a Powerball ticket only costs two bucks.
But if it’s a winning ticket – well, then it’s the tip of a lifetime.
A Missouri bartender tells the CBS station in St. Louis, one of her regular customer likes to buy rounds for the house – but he prefers Powerball to a pilsner.
Taylor Russey received one as a tip.
It was worth $50,000 in the October 19th drawing!
Maybe the next round is on her.
RELATED: Publix offering discount to veterans, active military & families on Veterans Day
What other people are reading right now:
- A 9-year-old girl with heart disease died. Her mother is facing charges
- Police looking for two little boys taken by their sex offender father
- Judge: Sheriff can't place 'no trick-or-treat' signs at sex offenders' houses
- St. Pete bar closes, for now, as customers break out in rashes
- Ybor City's Ghost Tour shows the scarier side of Tampa's history