In a study done by AllergyEats, the most allergy friendly restaurants across the nation have a tendency to be ones you might not expect! The survey took user generated comments and reviews looking at menus, substitution ease and general accommodations.
The founder of AllergyEats said in a statement “the restaurant chains on our 2018 list have differentiated themselves with exceptional food allergy protocols, education, and training." What is extra wonderful is how diverse the menu is: ranging from casual dining options, Mexican cuisine and more. The ratings are based on a 5 star system. Here are the top 5 national restaurants & top 5 small-chain restaurants that topped 2018's charts.
Most allergy-friendly large chains:
- Maggiano’s Little Italy (4.76 rating)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (4.45 rating)
- Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant (4.43 rating)
- Mellow Mushroom (4.37 rating)
- Longhorn Steakhouse (4.28 rating)
Most allergy-friendly small chains:
- Burtons Grill (4.83 rating)
- Flatbread Company (4.77 rating)
- Legal Sea Foods (4.58 rating)
- Weber Grill (4.52 rating)
- 110 Grill (4.43 rating)