- Photos: Honoring Officer Katie Thyne
- FRIDAY FLAVOR: Noir A Simply Panache Lounge in Hampton
- MAKING A MARK: Chesapeake hairstylist refreshes wigs for women with hair loss
- SCIENCE BEHIND: Retrograde motion
- What to know about the Wuhan coronavirus
- BENTLEY AND FRIENDS: Laryngeal paralysis
- How did the topic of gun rights escalate in Virginia?
- IN SESSION: York High School abandons traditional library with renovated 'Learning Commons'
- 13NewsNow.com has a new look, designed for you!
- Idaho Life: Sliding stones in Stanley Idaho Life
- Smartmouth Brewing to release Scooby Doo-inspired beer Life
- SCIENCE BEHIND: Retrograde motion Science
- A roundup of Squirrel Appreciation Day posts (because it’s a thing that exists) Animals
- Giant LEGO sculptures on display at Norfolk Botanical Garden Norfolk
- Louis Cousins Sr., one of the Norfolk 17, dies at age 76 Norfolk
- MLK Day 2020 Benefit Breakfast raises scholarship money Community
- 'It's beautiful' | Used mascara wands are saving lives of wild animals Nation World
- 'Persist, no matter what' | NC teen with autism to become an Eagle Scout Features
- Community remembers fallen Newport News police officer Katie Thyne
- Busch Gardens' Pantheon construction close to completion
- Local reactions to Mr. Peanuts' death in new advertisement
- MAKING A MARK: Local wigmaker brings hope for cancer patients
- Hampton University students march for MLK Day 2020
- FRIDAY FLAVOR: Rasoi IV Authentic Indian Cuisine
- Monster Jam is back in Hampton Roads
- MAKING A MARK: Local woman shares her passion for dance with other generations
- SCIENCE BEHIND: Meteor Showers
- FRIDAY FLAVOR: Pownd Cakes by Jen in Norfolk
- MAKING A MARK: Local nonprofit reaching out, helping senior community
- SCIENCE BEHIND: Cider fermentation 101 at Back Bay's Farmhouse Brewing Co.