June 2022 Midterm Primary Election Results for Virginia
This is where you'll find real-time results for Virginia's June 21, 2022 Primary Election. Voters will elect their party’s nominees for U.S. Congressional seats, ahead of this November's general election.
In Hampton Roads, there are Republican primaries for Virginia's 2nd and 3rd Congressional districts. The winner of the 2nd District primary will face Democratic Rep. Elaine Luria in November, while the winner of the 3rd District primary will go up against Democratic Rep. Bobby Scott.
Elsewhere in Virginia, there are also Republican primaries for Virginia’s 6th and 7th districts, and one Democratic primary in the 8th district.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
VA US House 02Precincts: 236 / 236 (100% reporting)
VA US House 03Precincts: 197 / 201 (98% reporting)
VA US House 06Precincts: 322 / 324 (99% reporting)
VA US House 07Precincts: 213 / 213 (100% reporting)
VA US House 08Precincts: 182 / 182 (100% reporting)
- Appeals court vacates decision that ruled Virginia Beach's at-large city council election system illegal
- Democrats accuse Hulu of censoring their ads, Rep. Luria's office suggests company's actions are 'dangerous'
- Gov. Youngkin, Lt. Gov. Earle-Sears endorse Jen Kiggans for competitive House seat
- Maryland voters choose nominees to succeed Gov. Hogan
- Luria, Kiggans react to Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade