13News Now Investigates
- Pharmacy labor shortage? Study shows need for workers, contributing to longer wait times
- Absentee ballot applications sent to Hampton residents will still work, despite incorrect address for Registrar's Office
- Virginia Employment Commission says most unemployment claims with issues have been resolved, but new ones are mounting
- Critical Race Theory: What's the truth and why are we talking about this now?
- Workers say Virginia's increasingly complicated unemployment system feels designed to force them to give up
- Chesapeake Police Chief responds to pursuits ending in deadly crashes, says officers made right calls
- Six police pursuits in Chesapeake have led to crashes, injuries, deaths since May
- Chesapeake health leaders say close to 9 in 10 adults are partially vaccinated, when counting military and federal data
- LEFT BEHIND: Struggles and Survival in the post-pandemic world
- Shroom boom? Here's why investors say psychedelics are the next stock to watch.
- School vacancies: Stressful year, retirements force school divisions to look for more teachers, staff members
- Michelangelo Mess: Norfolk's MacArthur Center, Virginia Arts Festival involved in international art controversy
- How do robocalls work?
- Many Virginians stopped going to the hospital for medical care in 2020, leading to low hospital admissions
- Nurse practitioners in Hampton Roads form coalition to advocate for insurance changes, reform
- VEC reopens online claim filing after two-week shutdown; new claims dropped 82% last week