13News Now Investigates
- LEFT BEHIND: Struggles and Survival in the post-pandemic world
- Shroom boom? Here's why investors say psychedelics are the next stock to watch.
- School vacancies: Stressful year, retirements force school divisions to look for more teachers, staff members
- Michelangelo Mess: Norfolk's MacArthur Center, Virginia Arts Festival involved in international art controversy
- How do robocalls work?
- Many Virginians stopped going to the hospital for medical care in 2020, leading to low hospital admissions
- Nurse practitioners in Hampton Roads form coalition to advocate for insurance changes, reform
- Virginia Beach police bought the technology to turn on body cameras automatically when a gun is drawn, but it doesn't work.
- Chesapeake Sheriff recalls inmates from Hampton Roads Regional jail, citing staffing shortages and consent decree compliance
- ‘They know about it all’ | Pentagon report reveals concrete examples of white supremacists in the military
- Rape charges 'nolle prossed' against man who allegedly raped Asia Cowell
- Virtual Learning Truancy: Some Hampton Roads school districts report higher levels of chronic absenteeism
- Post-holiday COVID-19 surge in Virginia was deadlier than originally reported
- A mental health crisis in Hampton Roads? Doctors, patients reveal challenges for growing number of people seeking help
- The military says some active duty service members stormed the Capitol. So what are they going to do about it?
- Homegrown Hate: Extremist groups in the U.S.