13News Now Investigates
- Many Virginians stopped going to the hospital for medical care in 2020, leading to low hospital admissions
- Nurse practitioners in Hampton Roads form coalition to advocate for insurance changes, reform
- VEC reopens online claim filing after two-week shutdown; new claims dropped 82% last week
- When should Chesapeake hold its elections? Voting advocates oppose Mayor's odd-year proposal
- ‘We felt like we let the city down’ | DC National Guard soldiers speak out about delayed response to Capitol riots
- Virginia Beach police bought the technology to turn on body cameras automatically when a gun is drawn, but it doesn't work.
- Chesapeake Sheriff recalls inmates from Hampton Roads Regional jail, citing staffing shortages and consent decree compliance
- Post-holiday COVID-19 surge in Virginia was deadlier than originally reported
- A mental health crisis in Hampton Roads? Doctors, patients reveal challenges for growing number of people seeking help
- The military says some active duty service members stormed the Capitol. So what are they going to do about it?
- Homegrown Hate: Extremist groups in the U.S.
- POT FOR PROFIT: Virginia lawmakers debate legalizing marijuana
- Christian Psychotherapy Services abruptly closes; patients scramble for medical records, prescriptions and therapists
- Virginia starts 'Phase 1B' vaccinations for essential workers, at-risk adults; Hampton Roads still waiting
- Advocates say detention of innocent man shows "systemic" problems with VBPD, former officer calls it unacceptable
- More Virginians report receiving unemployment mail in error