13News Now Investigates
- The military says some active duty service members stormed the Capitol. So what are they going to do about it?
- Homegrown Hate: Extremist groups in the U.S.
- POT FOR PROFIT: Virginia lawmakers debate legalizing marijuana
- Christian Psychotherapy Services abruptly closes; patients scramble for medical records, prescriptions and therapists
- Virginia starts 'Phase 1B' vaccinations for essential workers, at-risk adults; Hampton Roads still waiting
- Advocates say detention of innocent man shows "systemic" problems with VBPD, former officer calls it unacceptable
- More Virginians report receiving unemployment mail in error
- Results on Election Night? Hampton Roads registrars say voters should expect an 'Election Week'
- VEC paying out $481 million to 389,000 eligible LWA recipients
- Virginia audits its elections every year – but state law renders the check powerless to fix mistakes
- Michelangelo Mess: Norfolk's MacArthur Center, Virginia Arts Festival involved in international art controversy
- Va. Attorney General Mark Herring: first conviction announced from working through rape kit backlog
- Virginia leaders counter federal USPS cuts with lawsuit, legislation
- Coronavirus Testing: Nationwide shortage of reagents limiting Hampton Roads hospitals, labs
- Record number of Hampton Roads voters requesting to vote by mail in November election
- The Ashanti Alert Pilot Program is now ready, states can apply for funding for new alert system