- $4 antidepressant shows promise against early COVID-19 symptoms; more study needed
- COVID-19 Live Updates | NC Gov. Cooper shares promising trends, urges people to get vaccinated
- NCDHHS hosting vaccination event ahead of Mexico vs. Ecuador soccer match
- Gov. Cooper gives COVID-19 update as NC says 71% of adults at least partially vaccinated
- Merck agrees to share formula for COVID-19 pill
- Report: At least 59,000 meat workers caught COVID, 269 died
- Another In-N-Out ordered to close for refusing to enforce vaccine rules
- What's the timeline for young kids getting COVID shots after FDA panel vote?
- No, local and state governments can't legally ignore a federal mandate
- Meatpacker Tyson: Mandate led 96% of workers to get vaccine
- Yes, most Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine recipients are now eligible for a booster shot
- VERIFY: Can you sue your employer if you experience COVID-19 vaccine side effects?
- VERIFY: No, mRNA technology in Pfizer and Moderna's COVID-19 vaccines is not new or experimental
- Chesapeake school board addresses overworked teachers, staff vacancies, new testing protocol
- At-home COVID test supply to increase in Virginia due to more federal funding