- Did you get a call or text from VDH about your COVID-19 booster? It isn't a scam.
- Would you take your baby to a chiropractor? Some parents swear by it
- WHO renames monkeypox as mpox, citing racism concerns
- Book written by Charlotte area girl battling cancer turned into a song
- Health professionals expect a post-holiday surge in illnesses
- Al Roker misses first Thanksgiving Day parade in 27 years
- Following Chesapeake mass shooting, mental health experts explain healing through tragedy
- There's a procedure for Parkinson's patients at Sentara Norfolk that is changing lives.
- No more mad cow worries, banned blood donors can give again
- Chris Hemsworth talks life changes after discovering Alzheimer's predisposition
- Parents calling out of work at record rates due to sick kids
- Health officials search for white Shih Tzu that bit person in Newport News
- 'Now You're Cooking Culinary Studio' in Chesapeake spotlights American Diabetes Awareness Month
- Bivalent COVID-19 booster demand wanes in Virginia
- ARDX, healthcare business, brings $2.4 million investment, 15 new jobs to Norfolk
- Fentanyl vaccine potential ‘game changer’ for opioid epidemic, UH researchers say